Larenstein University Netherlands
During my study I participated in several project teams making plans, which most were to be implemented by water boards in The Netherlands. I was the student's representative at the part-time education commission and accreditation commision for the NVAO-mark. And I organised several excursions and events.
The projects undertaken included:
- Determination of desirable ground and water regime (GGOR) of Kwistbeek in the Lower land of Limburg (graduation assignment)
- Reconstruction plan brook Vledder Aa in Drenthe
- Eco-hydrologic system analysis for The Voorstonden Estate in Gelderland
- Water management plan Slijpbeek in Gelderland Technical plan for district Schuytgraaf in Arnhem
- Rural development plan (natural, recreational, agricultural) in North-Holland
Contact me for more details
If you want more information on any of the projects, or would like me to
work on your project, please contact me. I work with governments, project developers, NGOs and private companies.
by mobile at: +40 731 135 952
or by email at: